Sunday, January 30, 2011

Title: The Summoning (1st Book In Darkest Powers Series)
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Pages: 390
Published: July 1st 2008
My Rating: A
Summary: After years of frequent moves following her moms death, Chloe Saunders's life is finally settling down. She attending art school, pursuing her dreams of becoming a movie director, making friends, meeting boys. Her biggest concern is that she's not developing as fast as her friends are. But when puberty does hit, it brings more than hormone changes.
My Review: So this isn't the whole summary, but i'm lazy at this moment so I just got this off of goodreads haha. Anyways.. OMG!! This was like the bestest book ever! I am in completely obssesed. this was the first book I read on the kindle. It goes by very fast! I read this in 1 day. I loved it i'm defenitley going to read the rest of the books!.

So Chloe Saunders is like 15 and one day in school she Finally gets her period<-- (Eww gross) Haha anyways she see's this wierdo guy and he's yelling at her and following her. Her teachers see her going "crazy" and they send her to Lyle House. Long story short she finds out she is a necromancer wich is that she can bring up dead people from there grave and the house has a big myster! It ended very good but, I think it could have been more of a cliffhanger. But I Loooooooooooooooooooveeeeddddd!! this book I definetly reccomend!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011 Book Challenge

My Challenge is to read 55 books or more so far i've read:
1.Perfect,Sara Shepard
2.Unbelievable,Sara Shepard
3.Split,Swati Avasthi
4.Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson
5.Glass, Ellen Hopkins
6.Burned, Ellen Hopkins
7.Impulse, Ellen Hopkins
8.Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
9. The Summoning, Kelley Armstrong
10. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
11. Some Girls Are, Courntey Summers
12. Bliss, Lauren Myracle
13. F My Life, Various
14. The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong
15. The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong
16. Happyface, Stephen Edmond
17. Jinx, Meg Cabot