Monday, January 3, 2011

Unbelievable, Sara Shepard


Title:Unbelievable 
Author:Sara Shepard
Pages:352
Published:June 1, 2008
My Rating: A
My Review:
Alright so I have like no followers haha, but whatever i'll get some.. I hopee.. Anyways, this is a Pretty Little Liar Series blog. The 4th book Unbelievable. I am about on page 300 out of 332. I am right now watching the marathon of Pll! Love the show! here is a link to the  most awesomest oppening!-->     Pll opening theme
Anyways now to the review: **SPOILER ALERT**  So we finally find out who A is!! Hallelujah! Yesss!! Okay i'm just gonna get to that part. They are at Hanna's new party that Mona and Spencer are throwing her for coming back from the hospital. Spencer suspects that Melissa is Ali's killer. Mona and Spencer are on there way to the police station. But Hanna remembers who A is!! And it is, SPOILER*..................... Omg it was Mona! I couldn't believe it! Hanna texted Spencer, she was so shocked! Mona found outer knew and took her to a secluded road. Mona started choking Spencer! Spencer kicked her and jumped out of the car. They starting fighting Spencer started running she tripped Mona but Spencer fell. And then she heard a.... CRACK!   -Marisa(:



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I LOVEEE PLL you should read the lying game, it's really good!
    I still need to read the rest of the PLL series though :)
    Great Blog!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

2011 Book Challenge

My Challenge is to read 55 books or more so far i've read:
1.Perfect,Sara Shepard
2.Unbelievable,Sara Shepard
3.Split,Swati Avasthi
4.Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson
5.Glass, Ellen Hopkins
6.Burned, Ellen Hopkins
7.Impulse, Ellen Hopkins
8.Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
9. The Summoning, Kelley Armstrong
10. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
11. Some Girls Are, Courntey Summers
12. Bliss, Lauren Myracle
13. F My Life, Various
14. The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong
15. The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong
16. Happyface, Stephen Edmond
17. Jinx, Meg Cabot