Monday, February 21, 2011

The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong

Title: The Awakening(2nd Book In Darkest Powers Series)
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Pages: 368
Published: May 1st 2009
My Rating: A
Summary: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5391115-the-awakening


My Review: Wow! This book is literally AMAZING! This series is! I'm not trying to compare it to Twilight or anything but I am a huge fan of Twilight but this series I will say is better! Looooveeed it well deserved of an A!


So Chloe tells Liz she is dead. Liz helps her break out of The Edison Groups custody. He and Tori do, Then they go and find Derek and Simon. They go on the run for a while and go to their old family friend, Andrews, cottage they meet him their and go to a safehouse. Their is non-stop action. I definetly recommend this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011 Book Challenge

My Challenge is to read 55 books or more so far i've read:
1.Perfect,Sara Shepard
2.Unbelievable,Sara Shepard
3.Split,Swati Avasthi
4.Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson
5.Glass, Ellen Hopkins
6.Burned, Ellen Hopkins
7.Impulse, Ellen Hopkins
8.Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
9. The Summoning, Kelley Armstrong
10. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
11. Some Girls Are, Courntey Summers
12. Bliss, Lauren Myracle
13. F My Life, Various
14. The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong
15. The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong
16. Happyface, Stephen Edmond
17. Jinx, Meg Cabot