Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bliss, Lauren Myracle

Title: Bliss
Author: Lauren Myracle
Pages: 444
Published: September 1st, 2008
My Rating:B
Summary: Sorry i'm being a lazy butt and I don't wanna type alot. I think i'm going to just always do this. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3457715.Bliss

My Review: Okay so I kind of wanted to give this a C but it thought about it but it deserved a higher praise. Well first off, I Loooooooooooooooooooooove the cover I don't know why but I just love it! I mean the book looks waaaay creepier than it is and it kinda takes a while to get to the creepiness but it was very interesting and kind of wierd.

So Bliss and her parents were hippies, but she goes to live with her grandmother and goes to Crestview High. She gets some friends and she meets this really wierd girl named Sandy. She finds out she can here dead voices and Sandy tries to get her to be a part of it and it's just wierd. I thought the ending should be happy but it defenitly wasn't but I think it deserves at least a B. I do recomend but not at the top of the list.

***SPOILERS***  Agnes, the old lady, dies. Sarah Lynn dies, Sarah Lynn's dad finds out about Lawerence. Bliss starts dating Mitchell. Sandy becomes kinda popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011 Book Challenge

My Challenge is to read 55 books or more so far i've read:
1.Perfect,Sara Shepard
2.Unbelievable,Sara Shepard
3.Split,Swati Avasthi
4.Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson
5.Glass, Ellen Hopkins
6.Burned, Ellen Hopkins
7.Impulse, Ellen Hopkins
8.Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
9. The Summoning, Kelley Armstrong
10. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
11. Some Girls Are, Courntey Summers
12. Bliss, Lauren Myracle
13. F My Life, Various
14. The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong
15. The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong
16. Happyface, Stephen Edmond
17. Jinx, Meg Cabot