Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happyface, Stephen Edmond

Title: Happyface
Author: Stephen Edmond
Pages: 320
Published: March 1st, 2010
My Rating: B
Summary: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6431702-happyface


My Review: Okay, this book was actually better than I thought it would be. I thought it would be stupid, but it wasn't. I was browsing my library, and the bright yellow cover, and happyface really caught my eye.

So "Happyface'' has a friend Chloe. He secretly loves her. His parents get a divorce he goes to live with his mom. The you find out later on that Everette, his brother, was seeing Chloe. But Everette died in a car crash with Chloe but she survived. So happyface lives with someone else, Regina. He becomes a very different person.

It could get confusing sometimes. But other than that it's good.
Oh and it sucks that you never find out his real name /:

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011 Book Challenge

My Challenge is to read 55 books or more so far i've read:
1.Perfect,Sara Shepard
2.Unbelievable,Sara Shepard
3.Split,Swati Avasthi
4.Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson
5.Glass, Ellen Hopkins
6.Burned, Ellen Hopkins
7.Impulse, Ellen Hopkins
8.Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
9. The Summoning, Kelley Armstrong
10. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
11. Some Girls Are, Courntey Summers
12. Bliss, Lauren Myracle
13. F My Life, Various
14. The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong
15. The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong
16. Happyface, Stephen Edmond
17. Jinx, Meg Cabot