Monday, February 21, 2011

The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong

Title: The Reckoning(Darkest Powers 3rd Book)
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Pages: 391
Published: April 6th 2010
My Rating: A
Summary: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6468666-the-reckoning

My Review: So I read this book so fast. I started right after I read The Awakening, check out my review for that. But another fantastic book!


So they are still at Andrews safe house. But they figure out some bad things about Andrew and his crew. They are pretty much trapped inside that house. I got sad because Simon and Chloe go on a date.... But it doesn't work out.

***SPOILERS***
Okay so, Andrew is a bad guy, They get sent back to the edison group, Simons dad and Derek help them escape the edison group, Chloe and Derek finally figure out their feelings for eachother(they date) and Tori, Simon, Derek, and Chloe live with Simon's dad!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011 Book Challenge

My Challenge is to read 55 books or more so far i've read:
1.Perfect,Sara Shepard
2.Unbelievable,Sara Shepard
3.Split,Swati Avasthi
4.Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson
5.Glass, Ellen Hopkins
6.Burned, Ellen Hopkins
7.Impulse, Ellen Hopkins
8.Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
9. The Summoning, Kelley Armstrong
10. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
11. Some Girls Are, Courntey Summers
12. Bliss, Lauren Myracle
13. F My Life, Various
14. The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong
15. The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong
16. Happyface, Stephen Edmond
17. Jinx, Meg Cabot