Sunday, February 13, 2011

F My Life, Various

Title: F My Life
Author: Various
Pages: 288
Published: June 9th, 2009
My Rating: B
Summary: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6536029-f-my-life


My Review: This is very mature content. I'm only 14 but whatever! Haha it was really funny. I laughed alot! I saw some of the fml's from the website check out the website at: http://www.fmylife.com/


So the book is about people who out how bad their day was on fmylife.com There are some really funny qoutes and really mature ones. So I don't reccomend this for people under the age of like 16. But it was really funny(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011 Book Challenge

My Challenge is to read 55 books or more so far i've read:
1.Perfect,Sara Shepard
2.Unbelievable,Sara Shepard
3.Split,Swati Avasthi
4.Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson
5.Glass, Ellen Hopkins
6.Burned, Ellen Hopkins
7.Impulse, Ellen Hopkins
8.Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
9. The Summoning, Kelley Armstrong
10. An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
11. Some Girls Are, Courntey Summers
12. Bliss, Lauren Myracle
13. F My Life, Various
14. The Awakening, Kelley Armstrong
15. The Reckoning, Kelley Armstrong
16. Happyface, Stephen Edmond
17. Jinx, Meg Cabot